A little about me
and why I love real estate
YOUR Real Estate Agent
My journey began 2,000 miles away in Boise, Idaho, however I have lived in Kentucky for most of my life and I love it here. I have traveled all over the United States and Kentucky is the total package. My love for Kentucky is the reason I became a real estate agent, I am here to help you find, purchase, and sell Kentucky land and homes.
Real Estate is a people business, this means honesty, integrity, loyalty, and hard work for my clients, my team and I will provide you with an experience you will not find anywhere else.
I stand behind getting you
1) The highest sale price for your listing.
2) The best deal when you buy your next home.
3) Closing your deal in the time frame you need.
4) A stress-free experience, you are going to need your rest for your move!
5) Getting your listing in front of the largest audience of buyers for the most exposure. Yes, of course we do all the automatic sites Zillow and Realtor.com and all those sites. However, one thing that makes us unique are our Videos --- Global consumer internet video traffic will make up 80% of all consumer internet traffic this year. Video is the language of the internet. Our YouTube channel has 20 MILLION video views and 67,000 subscribers.
Why not speak it in your property? Let’s look at the property and discuss your needs – call or text me 859-583-0347
PS: Want an easy conversation starter with Tom? Here are some suggested topics: Bacon, BBQ, Cooking… and real estate.
Tom Waldon, Realtor
Bluegrass Team brokered by EXP Realty
460 South 4th Street
Danville, KY 40422