LITTLE CREEK FARM - 6.3 acres divided into 7 pastures, all native grass, clean, fenced with welded and steel wire on more than 400 wood and T-posts. Pastures with big water buckets and feeders for horses.
Tom can get you in any property in the state - and help you get approved - call or text Tom - 859-583-0347 Bluegrass Team EXP Realty
Many facilities to raise all kind of farm animals or agriculture:
- Metal barn 26 x 40 feet, it has one side roofing
- Metal barn 12 x 40 feet, it has one side roofing, it can be used with 8 stalls for horses or other animals. The buyer can make money boarding horses in the stalls.
- Big uncovered wood fenced arena for training horses or pleasure riding
- fenced garden with 13 raised beds
- Area to produce organic compost
- Area to raise chickens, quails, and rabbits
- Area to raise sheep
- The pastures can produce commercial hay or be used for horse boarding
- Electricity at the entrance of the gravel driveway
- Water hydrant near the big barn, garden, and gate
Beautiful land with big trees along the creek and borders. Easy to have nice walking trails and horse riding trails under and beside the trees around all property.
Many kinds of wild singing birds, nice colorful butterflies, and flowers.
The property can be for residential use or commercial for almost all kinds of business. Later, If the buyer does not need all the land it can be divided to sell the other part.
The location is perfect, only 1 mile from Highway 127 south of Danville, 3 miles from Walmart, and 5 miles from downtown Danville.
Property with the paid survey, clean deed, and no HOA.
Check the photos, you will not find a small farm like this one! If you own a house in town this is the opportunity to become a small farmer near the town, make extra money, and have a lot of fun with your family and friends. If you don’t have a home, Little Creek Farm is a great place to build your dream house.
26x40 metal structure, 40x12 metal structure, multiple small animal shelters for chickens, rabbits and small animals.
Mini farm w/ 7 pastures, native grasses, creek, wildflowers. Fenced paddocks. Over 400 wooden T posts installed. Several private building sites with utilities right at front gate. Mature trees border property lines. Small wooded areas give tremendous privacy.
call or text Tom - 859-583-0347 Bluegrass Team EXP Realty