VIDEO of c.1801 Stone house, Horse Property Barns River Perryville KY
VIDEO of c.1801 Stone house, Horse Property Barns River Perryville KY – on 18.6 acres, Historic c. 1801 stone home, 2 large barns, Stream, – one of the nicest properties in KY – sincerely. One of the oldest Stone homes in Kentucky for sale – Wake Robin, a Private and Secluded Estate in the heart of the Bluegrass – Perfect Equestrian or Vineyard location. – only serious inquiries need to call. 859-494-5521 ask for Ken. for more images and VIDEOs – http://kylandsales.com/WakeRobin/WakeRobin.html
- 1801-1806 Stone Estate on 18.6 gorgeously rolling acres – perfect Vineyard or Horse operation nicely secluded
- one of the oldest Stone homes West of the Alleghenies and certainly one of the oldest in Kentucky – only a handful older
- First time this property has been available in 50 yrs
- 5 fireplaces
- 3 or 4 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- 2 = 100′ long barns
- Silo and feed lot
- Bluegrass Region
- Preferred Boyle Co
- Prefered School System
- 9′ and 10′ ceilings
- Hand-Hewn oak beams
- Chestnut, Cherry and Heart Pine floors
- 2′ thick walls – massively constructed with massive integrity
- 18.592 acres with house and barns
- call or text Ken 859-494-5521 Bluegrass Team
- NOTE – we have been in real estate since 1981 – you can feel good dealing with us. Brokers always protected.
> > > We love living here in the middle of the Bourbon Trail. Danville, KY is the best retirement location to be. For more info on land, horse farms, properties, Centre College, Danville’s night life, etc – listings and Videos on Danville, KY Homes for Sale, Kentucky Farm Land, and Kentucky Horse Farms or to search the MLS, visit BluegrassTeam.com
go to “Your Perfect Property” at https://bluegrassteam.com/homefinder/ – it only takes a few seconds to fill out your needs and wants and we will start sending you properties that meet YOUR criteria.
You’ll be 1st to know about properties – It’s like a sneak peek – before they hit the market – sent right to your inbox.